I've found it!

Bigtallfatbloke

looks ok to me

OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
even better. they do the 2008 pink frame so i can build the rest of the bike up to my spec :biggrin: and it's even more pink!!... shoot, will it clash with my clothes? may have to get a pink helmet. and pink shoes! :rolleyes:

OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Elmer Fudd said:
Looks about the right size for a hamster/guinea pig/ gerbil in your avatar, where you gonna get stabilisers to fit that ?

its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
buggi said:
its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :biggrin:
Just need a stencil and a can of pink spray paint ... and ratty will be all kitted-out to ride it .... :rolleyes::biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
buggi said:
its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :rolleyes:
Soz, no disrespect to ratty but my step-daughter had a pet rat and it looked fek all like that thing !! :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Must say it's one kool looking bit of kit though (the bike, not the rat !!).

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I suppose it beats a blue rinse !!!!

gavintc

Guru
My wife has the F4:13 with Chorus in black. She loves it. It is a gorgeous bike, so much so that when we stop, it is always her bike that gets the admiring looks and comments from roadies.

Top Bottom