I've found it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

looks ok to me

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
even better. they do the 2008 pink frame so i can build the rest of the bike up to my spec :biggrin: and it's even more pink!!... shoot, will it clash with my clothes? may have to get a pink helmet. and pink shoes! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Elmer Fudd said:
Looks about the right size for a hamster/guinea pig/ gerbil in your avatar, where you gonna get stabilisers to fit that ?

its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
buggi said:
its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :biggrin:

Just need a stencil and a can of pink spray paint ... and ratty will be all kitted-out to ride it .... :rolleyes::biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
buggi said:
its a ratty, and they are clever so will learn to ride in no time at all :rolleyes:
Soz, no disrespect to ratty but my step-daughter had a pet rat and it looked fek all like that thing !! :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Must say it's one kool looking bit of kit though (the bike, not the rat !!).

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I suppose it beats a blue rinse !!!!

ratzo.jpg

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
buggi said:
even better. they do the 2008 pink frame so i can build the rest of the bike up to my spec :rolleyes: and it's even more pink!!... shoot, will it clash with my clothes? may have to get a pink helmet. and pink shoes! :rolleyes:

fnaar has a purple one i'm sure he'll let you get your hands on :biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
My wife has the F4:13 with Chorus in black. She loves it. It is a gorgeous bike, so much so that when we stop, it is always her bike that gets the admiring looks and comments from roadies.

Top Bottom