I've got a ganglion (I think)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ellis456

The book doesnt work lol it's actually casues more damage lol, I know as I tried when I had a cyst even with the bigges heaviest book I could find, dont go there lol. I had a cyst on my knee, got it done at the gp, it's actually just white puss inside they squezze out, still got the scar and stitch marks.

I also had a cyst on my wrist it's still there slightly, got it sucked out with a needle and it came back but smaller, not that noticeable but still there.

Dayvo

just passin' through
I've got one between the base of my little and ring finger on my left hand. It's neither uncomfortable nor troublesome, but I'm always aware of it.

The doc recommended not to have it removed unless absolutely necessary as it is, apparently, quite tricky with all the tendons, nerves and muscles in there.

Hopefully it'll go by its own accord.

Cycletrax

When I was a "Deckie" on trawlers we used to call them Jummy lumps, the usual cause of them was continuous hour upon hour gutting big fish, usually big cod (Spraggs). I personally have never suffered one, banging them against a pound board was the usual way of getting rid of them.

Top Bottom