I've got great tits....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
.... nesting on one side of the garden, blue tits on the other and blackbirds at the end. A record number of immigrants!

Can I say that? Does that make me a bigot?;)
 

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
rich p said:
.... nesting on one side of the garden, blue tits on the other and blackbirds at the end. A record number of immigrants!

Can I say that? Does that make me a bigot?:rain:
No.....but it does make you a tease. I clicked on this expecting something completely different! ;)
 

ASC1951

Guru
Location
Yorkshire
rich p said:
.. A record number of immigrants!

Can I say that? Does that make me a bigot?:wacko:
It disnae. OTOH I've just heard someone mumbling how scunnered he was, presumably because he had the same expectations as CP.
 

longers

Veteran
^ they crap on their feet to keep them cool apparently.

Friends have got a birdbox camera and have Blue Tits in the box for the second year running.
 
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
longers said:
^ they crap on their feet to keep them cool apparently.

Friends have got a birdbox camera and have Blue Tits in the box for the second year running.
I'd quite like to get one of those cameras, longers. Any idea how much they are?
I wonder if I could get Kate Humble to pop round to help me install it?;)
 

longers

Veteran
I'll ask them what they've got.

They had it up last year and had loads of eggs but he faffed with the camera set up one day and disturbed them so it's good that they came back. If it's the same ones.
 

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
rich p said:
I wonder if I could get Kate Humble to pop round to help me install it?:thumbsup:
I think you'd have lots of great tit experience from Kate...
 
Top Bottom