I've heard of Sod's & Murphy's Law but is there a new one, Amazon Law?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
My wife always waits for that moment before shouting a question up the stairs.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
At least they are delivering. I'm waiting for a parcel from China and it's been stuck in the Aramex facility in Hong Kong for almost a week waiting for a plane that never comes :sad:.
Never use Aramex as they seem to be completely useless.

roley poley

Über Member
don't know about Amazon but Royal mail is trained to bang on the door just as you get the screaming baby to sleep

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Why is it they always wait until you are sat on the toilet before they try to deliver your parcel?
Buy a second toilet solely for use by your front door? Then you are sat on the throne when the doorbell rings.
Of course, if you order the toilet from Amazon, you have the same problem, but only for one last time.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Buy a second toilet solely for use by your front door? Then you are sat on the throne when the doorbell rings.
Of course, if you order the toilet from Amazon, you have the same problem, but only for one last time.
I was on the second toilet, but both are at the back of the house, one upstairs, one downstairs

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
At least they are delivering. I'm waiting for a parcel from China and it's been stuck in the Aramex facility in Hong Kong for almost a week waiting for a plane that never comes :sad:.
Never use Aramex as they seem to be completely useless.
Same here. Still waiting for 2 undelivered Xmas gifts. Both ordered before 10th December.
Whereas Amazon delivered everything I ordered on time. It annoys me that I deliberately chose to by from non Amazon suppliers but they have failed.

Top Bottom