I've heard of Sod's & Murphy's Law but is there a new one, Amazon Law?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Yep. My partner was dying her hair when they arrived, I was in the garage. In her bid to towel up and run to the door, she flicked hair dye all over my nice white walls

tyred

Legendary Member
Work always seem to decide to hold a fire drill when I'm sitting on the toilet. :gun:

irw

Quadricyclist
Now you see, I seem to have the opposite problem in my temporary Tesco delivery driver role...Every now and then I'll have to pull up across the driveway of the next house along. For some reason, it seems to happen annoyingly often that I'll park up, get out the van, and by the time I'm knocking on the customer's door, next door have decided that it's the best time to leave the house! :wacko:

Along similar lines, if I'm delivering to the end of a cul-de-sac or dead end, I'll always turn the van around before doing the delivery, as, in the first few months, it seemed to happen, again with annoying regularity, that I'd pull up, get out the van, and mid way through the delivery someone would park in such a way that I then wouldn't be able to turn the van around!

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Work always seem to decide to hold a fire drill when I'm sitting on the toilet. :gun:

I was in the shower at work following the cycle commute and the alarm went off. It was a difficult decision, I mean, is there anywhere safer than under a shower?

In the end, I jumped out as there would be a head count in the car park and I would be missing.

irw

Quadricyclist
I was in the shower at work following the cycle commute and the alarm went off. It was a difficult decision, I mean, is there anywhere safer than under a shower?

In the end, I jumped out as there would be a head count in the car park and I would be missing.

I trust you didn't stop to pick up your belongings? :cold::whistle:

Top Bottom