I've just been called a '****ing gayboy arse bandit'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Blue said:
By any chance, did she yell "you English ...." - in which case you could definitely have her :tongue:
This is developing into a complex relationship....

Alan Frame said:
I believe you could report this as a homphobic incident to the police, which would result in the matter being crimed and the "lady" being arrested.:tongue:
The only requirement being that you perceive the incident to be homophobic, whether you are gay or not.

Make sure that you are wearing lycra when you call at the police station to make the complaint. :tongue:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Alan Frame said:
I believe you could report this as a homphobic incident to the police, which would result in the matter being crimed and the "lady" being arrested.:tongue:
The only requirement being that you perceive the incident to be homophobic, whether you are gay or not.

Nahh! I'm too busy laughing and anyway, society is already too full of people only too willing to be 'offended' or have 'hurt feelings', in order to try and make some sort of capital out of it, poor flowers.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
it's a W. red paint - not faded enough for M.

If you expand the image, you can clearly see its an M.

yenrod

She even has her right arm holding the phone to her left ear !

What a waste of space !

PS Arch was gonna romp' in with a tirade of swear words, vitriolic abuse and descriptive violence but I didnt ! ;)

Top Bottom