I've just been called a '****ing gayboy arse bandit'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
by a charming young-ish woman driving a red sports car and on her mobile as she tried to bully me out of my lane by driving towards me and overtaking a van in her lane.
We both came to a halt adjacent to the van and I got off my bike, held it across my lane and called to her to get off her phone several times.
This is when I caught the brunt of the above tirade.......but I was not moving.
Disturbingly, she shouted my name (first and second names) before reversing out with a screech of tyres, and still on her mobile yelled,
"Do you want me to smile," as I took her picture.
"No thanks it's bad enough as it is," was my response.

Here she is:-

6xrgk7d.jpg

Is it true? :tongue:

Kirstie said:
Isn't there a website where you can enter the number plate of a driver you've observed driving dangerously? Looks like W668 YWL is a prime candidate!

Betty has just been put on a website of gayboy arse bandits by the driver. :tongue:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Why yes. Why do you doubt this?
I've just been round to visit Mum, who lives in a (usually) quiet residential area with narrow roads.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Cripes: those were quick reponses!
I have verified that the number belongs to the car: it does.
And no, I don't think I know her:wacko:

I've just phoned my girlfriend to tell her that I'm a gayboy arsebandit. She giggled sympathetically.

betty swollocks said:
I've just been called a '****ing gayboy arse bandit'
true though, innit? i've seen the websites....:tongue:

:tongue:

I believe you could report this as a homphobic incident to the police, which would result in the matter being crimed and the "lady" being arrested.:tongue:
The only requirement being that you perceive the incident to be homophobic, whether you are gay or not.

Top Bottom