I've just eaten a...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

...whole(400grm) slab of Sainsbury's taste the difference Dark chocolate with Belgian milk chocolate and crunchy honeycombe,:becool: and I feel...very fat;)

Yeah - fat pig :becool:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

:biggrin::ohmy: I do feel quite queazy... Have to go out again tomorrow, or do a spin on the rollers to offset the fatness.:biggrin: Don't want to spoil my svelte appearance, a bulging belly in lycra is SO unflattering.:becool:

Cat

Has anyone watched that Willie's Wonky chocolate factory.....I feel sorry for them kids, every bit of food he cooks he adds that "venezuelan-black" chocolate........

Ive ate a whole orange chocolate egg :?: ... Bang goes the diet out the window.... was doing so well too...............

Cat

sadjack said:
I thought everyone knew that dark chocolate was NOT fattening.

Or is that where I'm going wrong?? :sad:

lol, course its fattening.... Dark chocolate still contains a lot of calories because of the large content of fat and sugar. The sugar content in chocolate is worse than the fat content regarding negative effects on health. xx(

Dark chocolate is better for you than normal chocolate tho, isnt it?

.............. put down the chocolate bar .........:?:..........

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

IIRC dark chocolate is better for you, the higher the cacao content the less fattening it is, and the smaller amount you need to get that chocolate buzz!

Kirst

Celery is fattening if you eat 5000 calories worth of it a day and only burn off 2000 calories.

col

Legendary Member
Kirst said:
Celery is fattening if you eat 5000 calories worth of it a day and only burn off 2000 calories.

You do realise how much celery you need to eat to get to 5000 cals dont you?:evil:

Blue

Legendary Member
I once read a diet sheet that stated that it took more cals to eat a stick of celery than there were in said stick of celery - the perfect weight reducing food!!

yenrod

domtyler said:
I love the title of this thread! :smile:

It was above "Horse rider this morning" just a minute ago! :biggrin:

When cable 1st came out - we (friends) used to see if we could change channels and make the dialogue match up..quite funny if you get it right' ! :ohmy:

Top Bottom