1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive just gone through the change.......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by got-to-get-fit, 29 Mar 2008.

1. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Just put my clipless pedals on my roadie and i cant believe what a difference they make .....more connected, better power, faster ride, more fluid blah blah blah.

Ive had the pedals for about a year and always been a bit shy about putting them on cos i dont want to fall off in heavy traffic when i forget to get my foot out in time. anyway ive now bit the bullet and started using them and they aint anywhere near as arkward as i thought they would be

Result!!!

2. EmGee DK

EmGee DK New Member

Yeah they are a big advantage... I have had a couple of situations where my fatigued legs refused to let me get out of the clips resulting in a bruised ego...:cry: but you quickly adjust learning you have to think a little ahead when you're tired

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

A good move GTGT, the most dangerous time for the embarrassing moment is just after the novelty wears off and you become a little Blasé, it's great leveller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Nice one Jase.
    They really do make a big difference indeed.
    I've been clipless since my teens and would never go back.;)