I've just looked at the post count list ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
... and Keith Oates has got some serious comptetion (he's running fourth), Patrick Stevens is a mere also ran and Redcogs, Unkraut and Spire are just being pathetically idle. I, of course, am being charmingly modest.

(You can sort the members list by posts.)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
:?: :?: :sad:

derall

Guru
I've been working on the hypothesis that this :?: Keith Oates :?: is an imposter.

Not only is he not at the top of the post list but also the number of exclamation marks has dropped off significantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the real Keith Oates please stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
...with...

Andy in Sig said:
... and Keith Oates has got some serious comptetion (he's running fourth),

Is that because he's devoting his efforts to Bikeradar where there are lots of them in the tens of thousands. :?:

The competition is fierce because some of them just paste, "F*** you ****face" to virtually everything. :?:

Keith Oates

Janner
Post counts are not really an aim as far as I'm concerned. They happened on C+ because of the work posting I had and the many evenings of being in a hotel room alone. I really enjoyed it though, as I am here, so that's what matters to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
they mean little to anyone.

I can bump my post count by posting nonsense in any thread
but people may then acknowledge my 'huge' post count and infer some sort of status upon me.

the fact my post count consists of 10.000 bits of nonsense is irrelevant

Top Bottom