I've just made the biggest mistake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Rest up - all that other stuff can wait :thumbsup:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
maybe i could take my duvet downstairs? Need to supervise my ferrets during playtime or i would just stay here.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
maybe i could take my duvet downstairs? Need to supervise my ferrets during playtime or i would just stay here.

why not get the ferrets and let them loose under the duvet with you ?

Peteaud

Veteran
We bought a new Duvet last weekend, 13.5 tog and duck down....

I am off there in a min
smiley-sleep012.gif

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
I would love a ferret but TVC isn't keen and we have a cat. Are they easy to look after?
they sleep 18 hours a day and are manic for the remaining 6. They need a good few hours a day playtime out of their cage or hutch. They are best if kept together although some are loners. They take me 3 mins to clean out (i use a puppy pad wrapped round a floor tile in the corner of their hutch and i just have to change it, feed and fresh water once a day, or twice if you have more than 3 ). Once a week i give the hutch a good scrub and wash their blankets. The worse part about owning them is they like to dig (so laminate flooring is best for playtime and hutch has to have a floor in it) and they are escape artists but useless at fending for themselves, so all holes have to be boarded up. Once they find a hole they never forget so will keep trying to get back in (once they went up the tube of my tumble dryer and had fun inside. Tumble dryer was 6 hours old. Told the company i had no idea what happened, it was broke when it got delivered LOL. had to put chipboard on the bottom of my settee as they just love a good foam party! So best not to let them find a hole to start with. If their head can get in, the rest will follow, they are extremely bendy. It's like having toddlers... Lots of fun but you can't turn your back for 5 mins coz they are mischievous fur balls. They mostly get on with dogs and cats but my dog does not like mine, she's a grumpy dog. If a ferret is nippy you need to watch it around dogs cats and children. I've had 4 and 3 of them I'd trust enough to sleep in the same room, but the 4th is a nippy little sod and I'd probably wake up with him hanging off my nose! They love ping pong balls! They are easy to toilet train coz they go in the most available corner. Mine are trained to go on the puppy mat so i can take em anywhere!

Top Bottom