I've just spent the day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Nice..sounds like a good way to while away a day- I spent the day on two wheels as well - was at the Cycle show then rode out to meet a friend back in South London and did a few miles with him and he went home and continued on my way - cycled 43 miles in the end.

Though must remember to pay attention and not get shocked by my friend's shocking use of WD40 on his bike - went face first into the back of a car - full splat style when he told me that - part shock/disgust and secondly not moving to the right at the last moment when going at a high speed -oops. A nice gentleman got out of his car to check I was alright. Just have to wipe down and clean the bike now as well as do some general maintenance!

How was the Marathon User?

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Saw something about the residents of Bournville being terrified that they wouldn't be able to use their cars for a few hours, shame.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Saw some terrified residents of the local area having just realised that they can't use their cars.
Gosh, aren't some Brummies professional whingers? I got three letters through my door, and noticed the 4ft yellow signs on the lamp posts. I chose to leave my car inside the loop rather than drive it 2 minutes down the road to park outside the restricted area, because I had nothing planned for Sunday morning, and thought it was a good excuse not to go anywhere.
Some people are just obnoxious for the fun of it.

Top Bottom