Ive lost my Mojo...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Speicher said:
If it is any consolation to Yenrod, Buggi and Cathryn, I think your Mojo has arrived in the wild west of Worcestershire. :biggrin:

Not strictly cycling mojo, but still. Yesterday I went to a party, today I went to a World music Festival, and tomorrow I am going to Moreton in Marsh. I have restarted Pilates, and found another body conditioning and core strengthening exercise class, run by the same person that I did a boxing class with some years ago. :biggrin:

Once I get some strength back into my legs, I may even be back on a bicycle for the first time in a year. When I have finished borrowing your Mojo, you can be sure that I will send it back to you all, and by then I will have some of my own. It is extremely kind of you to lend it to me.:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

You've got 2wks - so I can have a mental rest ! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Thank you Yenrod, much appreciated. :biggrin::biggrin:

I will make a note in my diary, return yours on time, and then see if I still need to borrow anyone's elses. :biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
If it is any consolation to Yenrod, Buggi and Cathryn, I think your Mojo has arrived in the wild west of Worcestershire. :biggrin:

Not strictly cycling mojo, but still. Yesterday I went to a party, today I went to a World music Festival, and tomorrow I am going to Moreton in Marsh. I have restarted Pilates, and found another body conditioning and core strengthening exercise class, run by the same person that I did a boxing class with some years ago. :smile:

Once I get some strength back into my legs, I may even be back on a bicycle for the first time in a year. When I have finished borrowing your Mojo, you can be sure that I will send it back to you all, and by then I will have some of my own. It is extremely kind of you to lend it to me.:biggrin:
:bicycle::wahhey:

I feel so much better now! I can be a slob with peace of mind knowing my mojo is hard at work in Worcestershire. Nice work, Speicher...you sound quite terrifyingly active!!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Cathryn said:
I feel so much better now! I can be a slob with peace of mind knowing my mojo is hard at work in Worcestershire. Nice work, Speicher...you sound quite terrifyingly active!!!

Not quite sure why you say terrifyingly active :smile:.

As you may know, I injured my back, which to cut long story short, meant I could barely walk at the end of January. The painkillers put me out of action for three months, because they were far too strong, I will spare you the gruesome details.

Anyway, your contribution of Mojo is excellent. Perhaps like H20, there is a limited amount of mojo available. :wahhey::bicycle:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Speicher said:
Not quite sure why you say terrifyingly active :smile:.

As you may know, I injured my back, which to cut long story short, meant I could barely walk at the end of January. The painkillers put me out of action for three months, because they were far too strong, I will spare you the gruesome details.

Anyway, your contribution of Mojo is excellent. Perhaps like H20, there is a limited amount of mojo available. :wahhey::biggrin:

Ever noticed the way painkillers from a hospital are 'fantastic' (last ones I got from a hosp. for a broken collarbone gave me dizzy spells) I only took them if I was really in pain after that :bicycle:

mr Mag00

rising member
i was the same today left work early to come home and get on the bike got home and just collapsed on sofa pooped, just about to open the vin blanc, annoyed really beacuse i left work early :ohmy: i will regret it tomorrow

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mr Mag00 said:
and just collapsed on sofa pooped,( i will regret it tomorrow

must have made quite a mess!:biggrin:

Top Bottom