Ive lost my Mojo...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I had no 'go' today - i went enough to do 70kms but I just wasnt bothered :rofl:

...even though it was ;) - i had no impetus

7.gif

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Did you cycle or not? If you didn't I know how you feel. If you did do 70k I think you did pretty well either way.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

marinyork said:
Did you cycle or not? If you didn't I know how you feel. If you did do 70k I think you did pretty well either way.

Marin' - what I reckon has thrown me is the fact it was 21'c on the 20th of Sept.

Maybe i'm hammered after a heavy year - chainging the training ideaolgy from miles to time.

Anyone else tired after a heavy race year ????????

Blue said:
So does yenrod - it's been used before!!

I don't think yenrod would be wishing he had thought of this title blue.
He may, however, be using it as an allusion to 'alert' and elict support for his feelings.
So support them.
'Crock', on the other hand is relatively new to the forum and perhaps has not seen it before...
Have a lovely day. :angry:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I bet Yenners doesn't even know the meaning of mojo. We need valiant here, LOL!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Don't worry Yenners, it takes me a couple of miles to get into my rides, then by 5 or 6 I'm settled into it. You must have had a hard season and your body just decided 'Enough'. Have a few days off and come back fresh.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've lost mine too. did 35 miles today but i was SLOW and stopped off at my mum's for a bacon sarnie 5 miles towards the end. legs ached when i got back on the bike. Legs have felt tired last few times i've been out:tired:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

buggi said:
i've lost mine too. did 35 miles today but i was SLOW and stopped off at my mum's for a bacon sarnie 5 miles towards the end. legs ached when i got back on the bike. Legs have felt tired last few times i've been out:tired:

Maybe its all the dampness in the air with all the rain, (this summer) having an effect on the legs/constitution ??????????

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If it is any consolation to Yenrod, Buggi and Cathryn, I think your Mojo has arrived in the wild west of Worcestershire. :biggrin:

Not strictly cycling mojo, but still. Yesterday I went to a party, today I went to a World music Festival, and tomorrow I am going to Moreton in Marsh. I have restarted Pilates, and found another body conditioning and core strengthening exercise class, run by the same person that I did a boxing class with some years ago. :biggrin:

Once I get some strength back into my legs, I may even be back on a bicycle for the first time in a year. When I have finished borrowing your Mojo, you can be sure that I will send it back to you all, and by then I will have some of my own. It is extremely kind of you to lend it to me.:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom