Lost my gilet - keep an eye out !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ouch! Good luck with finding that.

Ask local cyclists on Facebook etc. plus your local bike shops?

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I keep an eye out tomorrow

its between curborough and bagots wood
1708804102393.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
club velo mora gilet fell out of my jersey pocket in the abbots bromley/ curborough area ;(

new for x mas , bloomin gutted !!!

I lost a Castelli fold up, stick in the back pocket cycling top over 6 years ago while out cycling. It was fairly new. I'd only lost an Aldi one a few months before and thought i'd replace it with a better quality Castelli one bought for half price (about £35). I lost it while out on a 30 mile ride and didn't realise till I got home. I decided to do the whole ride/route again to see if I could find it in the road or something, but no luck. Obviously someone found it and decided to either keep it or sell it on fleabay, though I didn't see it on there for sale. After that I didn't buy another fold up jacket, thinking it'd only happen again.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A rider got lucky on one sportive that I did...

I rode the Pain in the Pennines event a few years ago and just a few miles from the start, I spotted a brand new cycling jacket lying in the road rolled up in its stuff-sack. I picked it up and dropped it off at the first feed station with instructions to get it back to event HQ in case one of the other riders had dropped it. I spoke to the organiser afterwards and he said that a young female rider had asked if anybody had handed it in and was dead chuffed that I had. She had only bought it a few days before and it had fallen out of her jersey pocket. I think it cost about £70!

Jameshow

Veteran
I lost a lezenye mini pump given to me by my dad when he gave up road cycling, which I lost. I was really gutted tbh.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I lost a lezenye mini pump given to me by my dad when he gave up road cycling, which I lost. I was really gutted tbh.

I dropped a decent pair of cycling sunglasses once. When I realised I'd lost them I went back, only to see them crushed/flattened in the road. I've also had cycling computers fall off, then when I've stopped asap and gone back to retrieve it either found it crushed, or in one case saw and heard it being run over before I could get to it!:sad:

Top Bottom