Lost the MPH display roundel on Google maps while navigating, anybody found it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Dears

Somehow I have lost the MPH roundel on google maps when using it for directions/navigating - like in the car.
Whimpers phone still has it, but on mine it's awol.
Anyone had this/know how to restore it?
Am vexed.

Yes, I know I could google-it but I need a simpler explanation than the associated knowledge of the internets!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Getting ready for the automatic swap to kph

Seevio

Guru
The quickest way would be to swap phones. Otherwise have you tried turning the speedometer off and on again. (bonus points if you read that in an Irish accent) - open maps, tap your initial at top right - > settings - > navigation settings. It's towards the bottom under map display.

Or you can download waze which is better.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The quickest way would be to swap phones. Otherwise have you tried turning the speedometer off and on again. (bonus points if you read that in an Irish accent) - open maps, tap your initial at top right - > settings - > navigation settings. It's towards the bottom under map display.

Ta - am going in.....

TheDoctor

Europe Endless

FYI - that's a reference to 'The IT Crowd'. Not anti-Irish at all :biggrin:
IT crowd.jpg

Top Bottom