Lost - walking boots.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
A pair of Mrs SD's walking boots have gone missing and it is driving me to distraction.

I have scoured every cupboard and wardrobe in the house, the loft, the garage (where they normally live on the 'hiking' shelf) as well as the gym room.

I have done this twice now and they are still awol.

Any suggestions where the damn things might be? Or, even, have you seen them skulking about somewhere?

Salmon GTX3 Mid WMNS 6.5UK in light-grey with pale blue bits - a tad battered, but much loved, and almost certainly muddy.

For some reason I am in the firing line for their disappearance.

A large steaming mug of hot chocolate (with added choccy sprinkles) awaits whoever can steer me in the right direction for a sucessful boot/owner reunion.

Desperate!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Have you tried looking in the panniers?

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

Doesn't mean that they are not in there ?

I follow your logic but I don't think you'll be getting the mug of hot choccy.😀

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

In a plastic bag in the boot of the car?

Hmm. There is an under the boot floor storage area that is unchecked.

I'll go and look now and report back.

Now checked - thank you, but no luck.

I even went one level further down to where the spare wheel resides to no avail.

Also checked under front seats where sweet wrappers and used tissues live. Again to no avail.

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

Left at the side of the road when she left changed out of them and got into the car ? .
Just get Mrs SD to look for them if she can't find them gone forever

Apparently, it is not possible that they have been left anywhere!

I am betwixt rock and a hard place.

I have asked her to check the garage in case I have missed something but she is not going in there due to (expletive deleted) spiders - and, also, I should know that, and shouldn't have asked, as I have to check for spiders whenever I get her walking shoes & boots, gardening shoes and wellies out for her to wear.

Top Bottom