I've never understood what a "Touring Bike" is ..... until now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It is certainly an interesting idea!

(The videos are doing something odd on my system. I am reading the comments and suddenly I get dumped into a different video talking about internet tech stuff!! :wacko:)

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
It's a very unique and interesting concept and i do like it. But, The tent style cover doesn't look like it would provide much shelter in all but the most ideal of conditions and it would be a shame with this entire frame being designed around that concept that you would then need to pack another tent. Perhaps this is intended mind because in windy conditions, maybe the design is unstable? Speaking of which, in strong side winds, i wonder how stable is it to ride? That is like a huge sail.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
ok for a light twiddle to the nearest park , it looks a bit like " glamping " on a bike .

The guy in the video looks very tall , a short arse like me is probably not going to be able to ride that bike and I doubt it would come in different sizes because of the circle.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I watched the videos on YouTube but then it decided to take me off elsewhere afterwards. I was trying to see if there was some sort of autoplay and a playlist, but couldn't see anything.

They work fine over on bikepacking...

It is because the OP linked to the watchlist in the URL, it is taking you to your watchlist. The internet tech stuff is actually videos you decided to add :laugh:

Top Bottom