I've really had enough....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markg0vbr

Über Member
I'm no racist but this blinkin' flip weather does my blinkin' flip head in. I don't mind getting rained on while I'm out on the bike but HATE taking the bike out into the rain. Why doesn't it leave us poor benighted Lancastrians alone and just pour down on those unworthy Londoners? All the time!

no, leave the rain on't other side of hills where it belongs, you know lancastrians have evolved to live in a damp environment--(hence the webbed feet, according to my gran how was well traveld, she once went as far as Buxton!, always pushing the limits of exploration)--you would be all uncomfortable and dry out if you did not have a minimum of 6" of rain every week.

i think the weather forecast is the problem, i was up at grassington recently--(yes i picked up the exploration gene from my gran, one day i will cross the boarder into the unknown wild lands)-- and the land lord of the pub i was in, said that it would be a quiet day as the weather forecast was not that good, even though just looking out of the window it was obviously a nice day! forecasts now always seem to be worst case scenario.

just set out with your light riding gear and a trailer with equipment to cover every eventuality of climate and civil disobedience up to and including thermonuclear war, pulling that you will only have to do about three miles to get a good work out.

Top Bottom