I've run out of things to say...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Do Uni girls find mundane chaps interesting though? Or is it just the sex they're after?

Lisa21

Mooching.............
...no more witty ripostes, the well of bon-mots has dried up, the cutting, cryptic comment disguised as banter...

...all gone.

Maybe one is only given a finite supply of interesting things to say (similarly to sh*gs in a lifetime) and I used up my quota too early. I blame the pretty girls at uni for the latter but not the former.

Oh well, many survive on being merely mundane.

*PING* NormanD.....quick.....get over here, onto this thread.......now.......c'mon......

<<hopefully its catching................>>:whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Do Uni girls find mundane chaps interesting though? Or is it just the sex they're after?
I never got the chance to find out the answer to that question!

In fact, I only spoke to one female student the whole time I was at university - an attractive Norwegian blonde. I'd spotted her in lectures, but never spoken to her. One day she tapped my arm during a tutorial. I looked up and in a sexy Scandinavian accent she finally uttered the words I'd never dreamt she'd say ...

"This is your calculator - I may use it, yes?"

I looked deep into her eyes, and responded nervously - "I, er, no, sorry, er, of course - yes, take it - what's mine is yours, fair maiden!"

She gave me the kind of pitying look that her viking ancestors had probably given English villagers after a rape and pillage incursion ...

"I only want your calculator!"

My face was aflame. I averted my eyes and stared helplessly down at my text book, wishing that the ground would swallow me up! :blush:

If you devote your self to utter silence and refuse to be drawn on any issue there will always be some girl out there who decides you are a puzzle or charity case.

Only after do they discover you are a loud drunk.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Grow up man and stop all this pathetic attention seeking!

sussed:thumbsup:

...no more witty ripostes, the well of bon-mots has dried up, the cutting, cryptic comment disguised as banter...

...all gone.

Maybe one is only given a finite supply of interesting things to say (similarly to sh*gs in a lifetime) and I used up my quota too early. I blame the pretty girls at uni for the latter but not the former.

Oh well, many survive on being merely mundane.

Have you run out of booze?

Top Bottom