Jane and Adam, where's that relationship going?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Adam must have gone to Cornwall to earn some decent cash so if I was Jane I'd be keeping it hot for Adam to return with his over-filled wallet. I'd be using that nice fast BT connection to send Adam saucy pics of my knickers and various intersting bits of my anatomy, just to remind him where his home is. I certainly wouldn't be moaning at him. But it is just an advert after all.

Smeggers

Rigid Raider said:
But it is just an advert after all.
You Bastard.

My worlds just fallen apart.

Bug

Obviously being run over recently has brought to the forefront of Adam's mid thoughts of his own mortality. Realising that he doesn't want at this stage of his life to be tied down to an older women and her offspring, he is using cover of a new job to move to the other end of the country. Eventually, excuses of dodgy broadband and poor mobile signal will result in less and less communication until the relationship naturally loses its spark and fizzles out.

I think he should be a man and just tell her up front...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I must say, I never thought she was right for him. He needs someone more... short, tousle haired, and qualified in archaeology...

Well, ok, he's cute, but not as cute as Hammond.

They've never quite had the Gold Blend spark have they? But I've noticed an ad for Kellogs cornflakes recently that seems to be taking up the ongoing romance baton...

surfgurl

Arch said:
Well, ok, he's cute, but not as cute as Hammond.

Have you seen the new Morrisons advert? Mmmm British meat :biggrin:

Anyway, Jane and Adam. Perhaps the company will withdraw his new job, due to the credit crunch, inflation, financial pit of doom? Maybe he will be forced back to live with her. Either that or he will get his broadband sorted and forget the webcam is on while he entertains a colleague in his Cornish penthouse.

bobg

Über Member
Mrs BG was shouting at him last night " pick up the phone you twat":biggrin:

TVC

The miserable mare should have been grateful to find some sad bozo to take on her tedious children, Adam should stay in Cornwall and get a life.

Arch

Married to Night Train
surfgurl said:
Have you seen the new Morrisons advert? Mmmm British meat :wacko:

Hammond's doing a Morrisons Ad? No, not seen that yet...

<glues self to commercial telly>

Only just recovering from seeing him on a horse in Top Gear this week.:angry:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
He's having it away on the side with that woman from the Oxo family years ago, who has been preserved in ice since then and recently thawed out, and moved to Cornwall.

Top Bottom