Jay-sus!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Vikeonabike said:
Downfader, I can't believe you are coaching Greg in what to say, possibly in a court of law. Putting a defensive case in his mind before being interviewed is highly illegal. That's my job I'm the forum tame copper!:biggrin:

As opposed to only slightly illegal?

GregCollins said:
It is a behaviour I could probably do with losing, picked up from all those years commuting in Sarf Laandan, when a boot was often the only way to make a driver aware you were there.

Weird...I just use a horn.(fnarr fnarr):laugh:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Vikeonabike said:
Downfader, I can't believe you are coaching Greg in what to say, possibly in a court of law. Putting a defensive case in his mind before being interviewed is highly illegal. That's my job I'm the forum tame copper!:laugh:

That would surely render the legal profession, speed camera and parking ticket campaigners illegal then. :ohmy:

TBH I cant remember if I was being serious with that statement, I was prolly jesting.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
downfader said:
That would surely render the legal profession, speed camera and parking ticket campaigners illegal then. :laugh:

TBH I cant remember if I was being serious with that statement, I was prolly jesting.

I'm not at work so there is no way I was being serious.:ohmy:

buggi

Bird Saviour
don't admit to kicking her door. say she ran into your pedal/foot. when i had the problem with the Aston Martin driver deliberately driving into me, the police didn't pursue it because i admitted i punched his window in retaliation. apparently that is much worse than him trying to run me down deliberately because he didn't like me taking primary position. FFS

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
buggi said:
don't admit to kicking her door. say she ran into your pedal/foot. when i had the problem with the Aston Martin driver deliberately driving into me, the police didn't pursue it because i admitted i punched his window in retaliation. apparently that is much worse than him trying to run me down deliberately because he didn't like me taking primary position. FFS

You took PRIMARY in front of an ASTON MARTIN? Are you mad? Haven't you read the Highway code, the part where it clearly states the right of the cyclist to take primary (except when being followed by Aston Martin/ Bentley / Rolls Royce, for they are a higher life form)
And then you hit the car...Good job it wasn't me taking the complaint from the driver, you wouldn't have been collecting £200 pound and I would have thrown in a fine for landing on Mayfair, with 4 hotels too!:angry:
:smile:

Top Bottom