Jay-sus!

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by GrumpyGregry, 23 Apr 2010.

1. benb

benb Evidence based cyclist

As opposed to only slightly illegal?

2. hackbike 666

hackbike 666 Guest

Weird...I just use a horn.(fnarr fnarr):laugh:

3. downfader

downfader extimus uero philosophus

That would surely render the legal profession, speed camera and parking ticket campaigners illegal then. :ohmy:

TBH I cant remember if I was being serious with that statement, I was prolly jesting.

4. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

I'm not at work so there is no way I was being serious.:ohmy:

5. 400bhp

400bhp Guru

:rofl:

6. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

don't admit to kicking her door. say she ran into your pedal/foot. when i had the problem with the Aston Martin driver deliberately driving into me, the police didn't pursue it because i admitted i punched his window in retaliation. apparently that is much worse than him trying to run me down deliberately because he didn't like me taking primary position. FFS

7. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

You took PRIMARY in front of an ASTON MARTIN? Are you mad? Haven't you read the Highway code, the part where it clearly states the right of the cyclist to take primary (except when being followed by Aston Martin/ Bentley / Rolls Royce, for they are a higher life form)
    And then you hit the car...Good job it wasn't me taking the complaint from the driver, you wouldn't have been collecting £200 pound and I would have thrown in a fine for landing on Mayfair, with 4 hotels too!:angry:
    :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice