Jeremy Hardy RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Very sad indeed. I saw him a couple of times while I was a student in London in the late '80s and had a brief chat with him on one occasion at a benefit for striking ambulancemen. The first time I saw him was at Imperial College, which at that time was a right-wing bear pit of a gig. He dispatched the usual hecklers with ease and had the audience lapping it up by the end.

Lullabelle

Banana
:cry: he was very clever and very funny

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
This news made me so sad, and grumpy, that I had to go for an eleven mile stomp, across the heaths in the snow.

(too cold and slushy for cycling)

Why do we have to lose all the good guys so early???

Why can't some of the myriad space wasters - and general w*nk p*ff*ns just pop off instead.??

I know - there's no justice in this world - as Jezza was usually the first to point out..

As his mate Mark Steel said

"Knowing him as I did, I know he wouldn't want you to be sad, he'd want you to be bloody devastated"

So in recognition of this, I'm intending to spend the rest of the weekend in low mood.

Whilst wearing a cardigan. :dry:

The walk helped a bit.

But still ...

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
A shock to read about that. I remember him as a new comedian on the telly back in the 80's. He used to be married
to an American comedienne, as they were called in them days. I remember one of his jokes. "People say a car is an extension of a man's penis, but if that were true, surely he'd just drive it in and out the garage all the time.

Top Bottom