Jerseys - again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I'm getting restless. There are a few decisions that still need to be made, despite the numerous polls such as Carvalho/Endura, Whippet1 and/or Whippet 2?

We have potentially 60 people ordering which is great, but without the key decisions we cannot proceed.

Basically if people want a choice of colour (Whippet 1 or 2), we have to go with Endura because we can get free artwork setup, but Carvalho works out cheaper overall by about £6 or 7. I'm hoping that if we choose just one of the designs, some people will say no and we lose a lot of the discount which makes the jerseys prohibitively expensive.

So, 2 questions which might make our lives easier when trying to order:
1) given that Whippet 2 won the poll with 60%, would any of the Whippet 1 people object?
2) is paying more than about £30 going to put you off?

To save trawling through replies, can you only answer if 1 or 2 are "yes"?

Thanks

P.S. Can any responses be made before Saturday evening please?

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I'm getting restless. There are a few decisions that still need to be made, despite the numerous polls such as Carvalho/Endura, Whippet1 and/or Whippet 2?

We have potentially 60 people ordering which is great, but without the key decisions we cannot proceed.

Basically if people want a choice of colour (Whippet 1 or 2), we have to go with Endura because we can get free artwork setup, but Carvalho works out cheaper overall by about £6 or 7. I'm hoping that if we choose just one of the designs, some people will say no and we lose a lot of the discount which makes the jerseys prohibitively expensive.

So, 2 questions which might make our lives easier when trying to order:
1) given that Whippet 2 won the poll with 60%, would any of the Whippet 1 people object?
2) is paying more than about £30 going to put you off?

To save trawling through replies, can you only answer if 1 or 2 are "yes"?

Thanks

P.S. Can any responses be made before Saturday evening please?

1). Whippet 1 - BUT, just to clarify: is Whippet 2 black or dark blue? If it's dark blue then I'm happy if Whippet 1 isn't an option.

2). £30+ is OK, but how much more is '+' likely to be?

And thanks again for your time and effort doing this! ;)

1). Whippet 1 - BUT, just to clarify: is Whippet 2 black or dark blue? If it's dark blue then I'm happy if Whippet 1 isn't an option.

2). £30+ is OK, but how much more is '+' likely to be?

And thanks again for your time and effort doing this! ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Dayvo said:
1). just to clarify: is Whippet 2 black or dark blue? If it's dark blue then I'm happy if Whippet 1 isn't an option.

Whippet 2 is black.

I am for Whippet 1

And I am willing to pay for the extra quality that Endura offers.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Dayvo said:
1). just to clarify: is Whippet 2 black or dark blue? If it's dark blue then I'm happy if Whippet 1 isn't an option.

Whippet 2 is black.

I am for Whippet 1

And I am willing to pay for the extra quality that Endura offers.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I didn't contribute to the original threads, but wouldn't mind one of these if it's still open to latecomers.

For me;

1) I like whippet 2 anyway
2) No, but probably couldn't spring for more than 40GBP.

Top Bottom