Jimmy Savile & Carlton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Seriously you took that from the programme

Davidc

Guru
He was a cyclist - he had to ride something!

Adolf Hitler drove around in a Mecedes, should they be boycotted too?

(Pity JS didn't catch his bits on the saddle and rip them off though!)

Drago

Legendary Member
Audi should be boycotted for, as Auto Union, making a lot if money from supplying vehicles to the Nazi forces. As a Jewish male imvquite keen to boycott products from companies such as this. That said, Carlton have done nothing wrong except by foul chance be the favoured two wheeled transport of a kiddie fiddler.

PS - Gary Glitter drives a Merc.

PPS - Topol had announced heviscto star in a biopic of Jimmy Saviles life. It's to be called Kiddy Fiddler on the Roof.

Ill see myself out...

He was a cyclist - he had to ride something!

Adolf Hitler drove around in a Mecedes, should they be boycotted too?

(Pity JS didn't catch his bits on the saddle and rip them off though!)
As a person who loves all things Carlton Cycles I was dismayed to find out He not only owned one He had in actual fact 4 Carltons one a Milk Race hand built version (just a great pity He chose my favorite make of bike nothing more nothing less ) As for Hitler & Mecedes thats upto you mate!

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Lets not have any of the current hysteria surrounding Savile get out of hand on here. Its just a bike he happened to be riding. end of. Im certainly not getting any of my Carltons scrapped because Savile rode one.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
They have a lot of B roll of the bastard doing charity rides. I'm sure they used all the close ups they could of him huffing and puffing.

Top Bottom