Jimmy Savile & Carlton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
Myra hindley - Brady - Hitler - they all used / owned something by someone. Even jack the ripper might have ued sheffield steel blades. I for one have never ever ever heard of anyone being molested by a bicycle, murdered by [not with] a knife or strangled by a piece of rope. It's the perpetrator not the object.

Just watched Jimmie Savile on the BBC Panorama program & was dismayed to see this vile scrote riding a Carlton Racer I think the same bike is now in Rotherham at Planet X who paid £800 for it ( looks like a bad buy on their part)​

in what way was it a bad move ... they bought a bike ..not jimmy savilles sullied reputation
Think they have done both as they will find out longterm keep eating the pies!

Two of the bikes £800 & £850

Attachments

• 445466-382.jpg
    445466-382.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 445466-423.jpg
    445466-423.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 70

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
He must have liked lightweights.

Almost all mass murderers, paedophiles, and other miscreants will have worn, ridden, or driven, something that you own.

In my case I want Doctors using stethoscopes banned as Harold Shipman used one!

asterix

Comrade Member
He was a cyclist - he had to ride something!

Adolf Hitler drove around in a Mecedes, should they be boycotted too?

(Pity JS didn't catch his bits on the saddle and rip them off though!)

Yes, of course they should. No-one needs a Mercedes! Nowt to do with 'itler. They just don't.

Lancj1

At the risk of bringing wrath upon myself, and I can reassure you I wasn't a fan even back then......I seem to have missed the trial, or the result of the inquiry. I do acknowledge lots of accusations against the now dead ex millionaire. I don't doubt them, just an observation, but there is a process......

Top Bottom