Job riding a bike (type thing) in B`ham

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by PaulSecteur, 16 May 2010.

1. PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur Specialized fanboy

2. Moodyman

Moodyman Guru

Getting paid to ride a bike? Me likes.

Birmingham too far for me though.

3. thomas

thomas the tank engine

Worth a go if you actually get paid at the end. Even if you got minimum wage for it.

4. Yeah but you'd have to go to Birminghamxx(:tongue:

5. Jezston

Jezston Über Member

6. rh100

rh100 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't fancy riding something like that around brum city centre.

7. DrSquirrel

DrSquirrel Guest

Would you want to commute home on your bike after cycling all day? :laugh:

That is some peoples excuse... "I stand all day so I can't cycle a few miles!" To which I say, "If you stand all day... what is another few minutes..."

8. the reluctant cyclist

the reluctant cyclist Über Member

Oi! :rofl:

9. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD Veteran

I once thought it would be nice to do something you enjoy as a job (riding a motorbike) how wrong was I ? Hundreds of miles a day in the ice snow,rain the moron car scum trying their hardest to kill you ( or themselves found this out later as a HGV driver, they don't seem to mind as long as someone gets hurt) The boss wants you to go faster the police want you to go slower not fun at all !

10. Dan B

Dan B Disengaged member

I spent two hours this afternoon riding a very similar (but louder and heavier) bike for free, which was great fun. In London, though, not Brum.

11. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Rode one back from Eccles over the Pennines. 40 mile trip, seller thought I was nuts.

12. gb155

gb155 Fan Boy No More.

Gotta admit I would love a job where I ride a bike all day, Im still hoping my local council makes a job for someone to cycle round and check existing/new cycle routes and encourage kids and adults to take up cycling, would be amazing to do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice