Jobsworth Wheel Truing Stand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
A link would be good

Can't say i have, but it looks very like a copy of the park tool TS 2.2 which we've just bought for the workshop. If it's reasonable in quality it should do a good job. Like the Park one it will probably need a little work now and then to keep it set accurately

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
No problem.

It looks very good for the money. It's a copy of the jig I have which is the Park Tool 2.2 - probably not as solid ( mine weights 9kg) but nevertheless, it looks much better than anything I've seen before for that kind of money. Mine cost just under £200 so £80 is a great deal if it's as good as I think it might be, for the home mechanic.
You will need to mount it on a piece of wood and I found a really good kitchen cutting board. Park Tools sell a stand for the 2.0 and 2.2 stands that I also have and I think is brilliant, it allows you to change the angle of the jig very quickly and easily, ideal for different taks. You don't have to have it but it's useful and you don't need a wood board if you have it.

If Park Tools has a copy right on their jig which I think they have then I don't think this jig will in the market for very long. This is the first time I've seen one so similar. I'm tempted :smile:

Last edited:
No problem.

It looks very good for the money. It's a copy of the jig I have which is the Park Tool 2.2 - probably not as solid ( mine weights 9kg) but nevertheless, it looks much better than anything I've seen before for that kind of money. Mine cost just under £200 so £80 is a great deal if it's as good as I think it might be, for the home mechanic.
You will need to mount it on a piece of wood and I found a really good kitchen cutting board. Park Tools sell a stand for the 2.0 and 2.2 stands that I also have and I think is brilliant, it allows you to change the angle of the jig very quickly and easily, ideal for different taks. You don't have to have it but it's useful and you don't need a wood board if you have it.

If Park Tools has a copy right on their jig which I think they have then I don't think this jig will in the market for very long. This is the first time I've seen one so similar. I'm tempted :smile:
Cheers for the advice. Ordered one and will let ya'll know how it goes. Regards

Venod

Eh up
That looks a good buy, but for those with less cash, how about this.

IMG_2422_edit1_600.jpg

http://chrisvernon.co.uk/2012/01/bicycle-wheel-truing-stand/

Top Bottom