Joe Blow Max HP failure.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Pat, if you can, remove the check valve and attach the pump head to the wrong end and pump to see if it resists at high pressure. They are simple devices so if it is clean in there and the little ball is smooth, it MUST work. But check.
Tried: cannot do that, because the hose attaches only to the check valve, no other way. The check valve can only be inserted in one direction.
I have also doused the plunger in oil, like suggested by @numbnuts, no joy.
I have bought another pump in the meantime, will now order a new check valve, £4 won't break the bank, I can't see anything else serviceable in there.

On mine, the gauge has stopped reading any pressure at all. Irritating ! Hope yours works better soon.
I hope too, I'm trying all I can think of, would be a shame to bin it.
Or maybe I can sell it on the bay for spare parts ^_^

Tried: cannot do that, because the hose attaches only to the check valve, no other way. The check valve can only be inserted in one direction.
I have also doused the plunger in oil, like suggested by @numbnuts, no joy.
I have bought another pump in the meantime, will now order a new check valve, £4 won't break the bank, I can't see anything else serviceable in there.

I hope too, I'm trying all I can think of, would be a shame to bin it.
Or maybe I can sell it on the bay for spare parts ^_^

Post it to me. I'll make ol' Joe blow again.

flyingfifi

Über Member
53294672_2617225178317279_1127349329456005120_n.jpg
53354644_2617225221650608_7880158806448013312_n.jpg
I got it working for you lol it was the plastic bolt inside the cone come loose :girldance:

flyingfifi

Über Member
Thank you @flyingfifi :smooch:I still haven't had a day off since I last saw you!
Forum, an applause for our @flyingfifi, who fixed my Joe Blow without needing the new check valve that I'd waited 6 weeks to arrive.
its ok i only do it for fun (not i hate bikes lol):rofl:

Top Bottom