Joggers nipple...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

contadino

Veteran
I've developed Joggers Nipple using the treadmill at the gym, and was wondering whether chamois cream might help prevent it in future? I think it's because I'm sweatier indoors than when I'm running outdoors. It works wonders on my arse but thought I'd check before using it elsewhere. I'm a bloke, FWIW.

Thanks.

Cream doesn't help, unless you can slather it on so that it reduces the friction. You'll see that's not practical. Stick on one of those small pimple plasters you find in an Elastoplaster box on the nipple/s.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Tassels?

vickster

Legendary Member
You need one of those man bra things that all the footballers seem to be wearing these days :laugh: (wtf...apparently it holds some GPS device to measure stuff)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

You need one of those man bra things that all the footballers seem to be wearing these days :laugh: (wtf...apparently it holds some GPS device to measure stuff)
I know there is some micky taken out of football players for not being the brightest bunch, but surely even they can't get lost on a football pitch, you would have also thought that the crowd would tell them if they are running the wrong way.

D

Deleted member 26715

Sorry @contadino for going offtopic quick Google brings up

• Apply a waterproof adhesive bandage, or surgical tape over each nipple before exercise to act as a barrier between skin and cloth.
  • Don’t use a large, loose-fitting T-shirt during exercise.
  • Apply an anti-chafing balm or petroleum jelly prior to exercise on your nipples
  • if you’re a woman, you should wear a soft fibre and seamless bra
  • men should wear tops made from soft material
  • Wear a sports bra, shimmel, compression vest, or some variety of chest binding clothing.

Top Bottom