Joggers nipple...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Well that was what got me thinking... Isn't chamois cream an anti-chaffing balm?

I'll give surgical tape a shot, although I have a fair bit of hair around my nips... for now.

Get non waterproof stuff and soak it off in post gym shower

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I distinctively remember the below chap using Vaseline.
51-kBrXL1nL._SX342_.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
saw an article about this , properly fitting tops was the answer much like tight fitting shorts to reduce friction you need the right top to stop friction, short term =plasters

DRHysted

Guru
I use one of two products,
Body glide anti chafe balm
Or
Sport shield

Sport shield is slightly better but isn’t widely stocked, Body glide is sold by Wiggle so easy to get in a rush.

Only had it a couple of times
Both were when it was very hot. but breezy
The sweat evaporated quickly, leaving salts, & with the rubbing from a 'technical t-shirt' (iel polypropelene, or whatever they are)

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
A few years ago I was providing mechanical support and first aid cover at a sportive event. The only 1st aid job for me was a severe case of bilateral joggers (cyclist's) nipple.
The poor sufferer had improvised and torn two small patches from his Mars bar wrapper and glued them to his sore protuberances with caramel and then cycled very gingerly until he got to me. I gave him a wet wipe and 2 tiny round injection plasters which are perfect for nipple friction disorders.

Top Bottom