John O'Groats to Land's End on a Seven Seater Circular Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Conferencebike

Route Advice for John O'Groats to Land's End on a Seven Seater Circular Bike

In August we're aiming to take a seven seater circular Conference Bike from John O'Groats to Land's End.

The reason I'm posting here is to get advice on the route. The current route is here: http://www.cobiuk.com/the_route_schedule.html. If you click on the clocks the daily schedule comes up and from there you can see the MapMyRide links which are the most accurate picture so far. It'd be great to hear what the members of the forum think and if you have any tips or experience to pass on that can help us in this unique venture.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ed

cobimed.png

sleekitcollie

Looking forward to taking part in this . See u guys at braemar for a cpl legs cycling with u

sleekitcollie

this has started , im heading up to Braemar to meet the crew and do a cpl legs ( braemar 2 dundee and dundee 2 edin ) check ot out at HERE
it made the STV news the other night (16min 30 into the clip ) news clip
if you can help out in any way get in touch with them HELP OUT HERE, still plenty space .. or come along and see the bike in edinburgh arriving sat evening will be in the royal mile and the mound on sunday
cheers

Soltydog

Legendary Member
complete & utter lunacy !

Yes it is :biggrin: It's surprising how patient motorists are once they see what they've been held up by. I did the York to Leeds stretch & we ended up riding during the evening rush hour on a Friday afternoon, so needless to say we had a few lengthy tailbacks :blush: The bike draws so many cheers, smiles & horns tooting, you almost feel like a celebrity whilst riding it :biggrin:

sleekitcollie

overtook these guys on the A9 a couple of weeks ago !
complete & utter lunacy !

i agree :rolleyes:

Yes it is :biggrin: It's surprising how patient motorists are once they see what they've been held up by. I did the York to Leeds stretch & we ended up riding during the evening rush hour on a Friday afternoon, so needless to say we had a few lengthy tailbacks :blush: The bike draws so many cheers, smiles & horns tooting, you almost feel like a celebrity whilst riding it :biggrin:

it was amazing experiance , superb buzz i agree as well

Top Bottom