Join this:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordloveaduck

Bicycles are not environmentally friendly, chuffing out those toxic fumes.......oh wait that's me.....i had boiled eggs for breki:blush:

Hmm
  • Address - GovToday, Peter House, Oxford Road, Manchester M15A2
  • an information resource reflecting the ongoing Coalition Governments policy decisions
  • A dishonest privacy policy - they SAY they ask for your e-mail, but in fact require a lot more.
I ain't joining that! Would I trust a Coalition Government with the health and welfare of the nation when they are unable to manage an apostrophe?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hmm
  • A dishonest privacy policy - they SAY they ask for your e-mail, but in fact require a lot more.
I ain't joining that! Would I trust a Coalition Government with the health and welfare of the nation when they are unable to manage an apostrophe?

Never mind that! With your very adept username, are you joining this?
We are expecting you :hello:

byegad

Legendary Member
Hmm
I wouldn't leave them in charge of a dried up duck pond, but sadly they are the government. Useless beggars!

Top Bottom