Joining your ranks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tomm Williams

Only last September I purchased a new Specialized Diverge Carbon Expert with SRAM AXS to replace my aging Wilier and am now going to an E bike.
Reason being that I’m scheduled for a major back surgery in November with an expected recovery time of 4-6 months which will ruin much of my conditioning. A life of having fun (doing dumb stuff) has left me with a back that’s had enough.
My choice is a Pivot E-Vault gravel bike with the Fazua motor system which is easily removed to be ridden completely normally. ( I guess “acoustic” is the term but also being a guitarist I have a hard time understanding that one🤣)
Getting older isn’t for the timid

Stul

Veteran
Hello and welcome to the forum. Things seem a bit quiet here at the mo...I guess everybody is out riding!!

Managed to get my first ride of this year in last Friday. Thanks to an e-bike I managed a fairly comfortable 20 miles even though I had not been "in the saddle" since well before Christmas!

We recently got a tow bar and bike rack, so looking further to getting out a little further a field in the coming weeks...just hope the weather holds!!

Top Bottom