Jolly annoying!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hoppym27

So I set off for a nice 30 mile or so on the bike this lunchtime...i get 1 mile away..stop for traffic and notice there's a big gash in my tyre where glass went in the other day and caused a puncture...i can't believe I didn't notice when I pumped the tyre up...so..back home I go to check out where to get a new tyre!

Jason

what's wrong with your tyre levers, spare tube and mini pump? :-)

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I can recount many a ride that has been abandoned right at the start - but better at the start than halfway up a hill and 30 miles from home.

pawl

Legendary Member
Had a p:::::: eleven miles from home last .Sunday. Moral to this story try your puncture kit before you need it on the road.
Changed the tube no probs Screw on the Lezene pump.Inflate tyre.No probs.Unscrew connector .Problem valve core unscrews with the connector.Tried a couple of times with the same result.Dug the co2 pump out.Result limited success.Cycled home very slowly on a very soft tyre.

Tried the Leyzene pump on a spare inner tube. Looks as though I may have screwed the connector to far onto the valve.

OP
OP
hoppym27

hoppym27

I carry a mini pump which I have usèd before and a co2 injector...question though are all canisters compatible?...i bought the device from halfords but if I buy the canisters from decathlon will they fit?

Top Bottom