Joshua v Klitschko

To win

• Joshua

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Klitschko

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
Well done @Kevoffthetee you were very close to the correct round.

I'm not sure klitschko would go for a rematch. I think Joshua has to fight a mandatory match next against someone else.
I'm not sure Klitchko will be any better in a rematch. He gave it his best shot. He went down in weight and, using his guile too, took the fight almost to the distance - which suits his style. A year on from now he's not going to be any better, only worse, and Joshua is going to be wiser.

I don't think Fury is going to sort himself out anytime soon, unfortunately. So there'll be no match-up there.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Pleased for Joshua as others have said though not sure the result would have been the same 2-3 years ago when Klitschko ruled the world. However also think the heavyweight division has been lacking the last 5-10 years so hopefully Joshua can get better and better. Those knockdowns in 11 though. Wow !

Drago

Legendary Member
The Big K gave it a good shot. On points they were pretty close until round 11. I'd hardly describe it as a classic fight, but it was a good. K really gave it his all, and I suspect age was the deciding factor in the end.

But a clean fight, and it was refreshing to see the lack of bullpois talk during the build up. Both fighters like and respect one another, and it was enjoyable to see two heavy weights behaving like sportsmen for a change.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Great fight..I got it wrong.... Nice to see two proper sportsmen go head to head. None of this out of the ring crapp like we get these days..

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Great fight..I got it wrong.... Nice to see two proper sportsmen go head to head. None of this out of the ring crapp like we get these days..

This is true but it's all pantomime rubbish anyway. They always hug and kiss and speak well of each other after the fight. Seems a bit daft as 48 hours earlier they usually talk of eating each other's nearest and dearest. Suppose it generates the ppv interest.

Levo-Lon

Guru
This is true but it's all pantomime rubbish anyway. They always hug and kiss and speak well of each other after the fight. Seems a bit daft as 48 hours earlier they usually talk of eating each other's nearest and dearest. Suppose it generates the ppv interest.

Er...you punch drunk sonny..they are both gentlemen of the art

Top Bottom