Jst can't seem to get back into it....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

I can't find the motivation for riding as I used to back in the UK. the roads here are poor, the ones' that arn't are covered in glass. All clb runs start at 6.am. the routes I have are limited, north or south, thats it. All other riders are so far in their own peanuts its untrue. All I want to do is go to the gym and thats it. I need to get back into racing. give me some imspiration people

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
You'll only be there a couple of months before you die of shark attack or skin cancer, so it won't be a problem for too long...

...are these the sorts of things you wanted from us? :ohmy:;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
User3143 said:
You serious? The roads over in Oz are worse then the ones here in the UK???

I imagine the use of tarmac runs out at the city limits or something...

Walker, just imagine us back in the UK, the days are getting shorter, pretty soon it'll be drizzling it's way into winter again....

Does that help?

(Pssst, nobody tell him about the great summer we're having...)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good 'ole words....HTFU..........

Get the MTB out as well - mix it up. Look matey, bet the weather is better, hence the 6am club runs - go out there and batter the Aussies, then they won't be up their own butts...........

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
think of it this way mate...you could be having to cycle in and around Worthing:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:xx(

nigelnorris

And as for the clubs and other riders there's one of life's truisms that never fails; If you get somewhere and there's no scene, the only thing to do is make one for yourself.

colly

Re member eR
nigelnorris said:
If you get somewhere and there's no scene, the only thing to do is make one for yourself.

Good idea.

You need a name that will attract the right sort of rider.

WANUYOA CC is my suggestion.

ChrisKH

Guru
Mind you, you've missed some good rides this year. xx(

Create your very own FNrttc. Perth to Yalgorup National Park, swim and then back. I would sign up, but due to Mouseketeer infection that's going round I may have to cycle there via, well, everywhere and might be a little bit on the late side (and the light side). :ohmy:

Top Bottom