1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juh know what I really like above all else..

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 31 Jul 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

WATER - over any other liquid of choice makes me wonder how anyone can drink tea and stuff as in work...

2. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

That depends on the situation Yenners, I find that on the bike water alone doesn't do it for me on long rides in the hot weather and I need one of the sports drinks to keep going!!

3. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

Whereas personally, I'm not that bothered about water. If a jug is sitting in front of me in a training course, I'll put away a couple of litres every couple of hours (and sprint to the loo at every break), but unless someone puts it in my hand, I'd rather have a coffee. Not a million coffees all day and night, and also I don't really drink tea very often at all. But if I'm thirsty at home I'd rather go for milk or OJ....

4. Blonde

Blonde New Member

I like rooibos with rice milk. It's not really 'tea', but looks the part and is a nice hot drink. I think I prefer rice milk to cow's milk too, especially as a hot drink before bed. Mmm!

I like putting a few drops of lime juice in water, it seems even more refreshing somehow.

I still really like a good strong black coffee, made in the stove top pot or in the Gaggia machine, (nicer than filter coffee) but I woudn't want to drink it all day. One or two is definitely enough!

5. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

I love tea. Assam particularly but many others too - ear grey, lapdog shoepong, jasmine to name but a few. On the bike I prefer weak squash (pink grapefruit) to water.