Junior and U23 thread (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DeadCalm

Well-Known Member
I thought it was worth having a separate thread dedicated to all things junior and under 23.

At the Tour de l'Avenir, which has just started, Lorenzo Finn is aiming to become the only rider to do a Baby Giro / Tour de l'Avenir double apart from Gianbattista Baronchelli in 1973 when they were both amateur races rather than U23 races. Matisse Van Kerkhove and Henrique Bravo will be trying to stop him. HBO Max has coverage, apparently.
 

Archie from BR

Senior Member
Soon be time to pull the break in.
 

Archie from BR

Senior Member
Crashes and echolons I think, havent watched all afternoon.
Weathers turned a bit wet now.
Agree was expecting Lonardi to be sprinting for the win
 
OP
OP
D

DeadCalm

Well-Known Member
Donati finished 5th.
Bravo and Van K both lost 1.56 to Finn

I'd forgotten him but Driesen is no mug. He won Ronde de l'Isard this year. Rumour is that he's going pro with Pinarello Q36.5 next year. You've gotta think it's Finn's to lose, though.
 
Top Bottom