Just a thought...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joggingbob

Given the feedback so far, (which is positive !), it does identify a number of differences in the way it operates. Perhaps add a sticky to let us know of some of the new features and where it operates differently e.g. the hovering over a topic.

Well done though for constant improvement / moving forward and the way you involve and listen to fellow cyclechat forumers (right word ?)

Shaun

Founder
joggingbob said:
Given the feedback so far, (which is positive !), it does identify a number of differences in the way it operates. Perhaps add a sticky to let us know of some of the new features and where it operates differently e.g. the hovering over a topic.

Well done though for constant improvement / moving forward and the way you involve and listen to fellow cyclechat forumers (right word ?)

Thanks.

I plan to do some of that next week, but wanted to get people's reaction and feedback first so I can cover the main things people need / use.

Also, I've had my hands full trying to work out what all the new buttons and levers do ... :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom