Just about every steep hill in the Near Saddleworth-14.1.18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
more of a ruff n tuff ride than mtb ride mate. big tyres.

ozboz

Guru
This is interesting, not that I can do it , but from being 12 ( over 50 years ago ) I lived in Failsworth , then Fitton Hill , Werneth and Chadderton , ( live near London now ) which route will you take ?
But of nostalgia on my part , been a while since I was back there ,
Daisy Nook Easter Fair ! big event back in the day !

dan_bo

This is interesting, not that I can do it , but from being 12 ( over 50 years ago ) I lived in Failsworth , then Fitton Hill , Werneth and Chadderton , ( live near London now ) which route will you take ?
But of nostalgia on my part , been a while since I was back there ,
Daisy Nook Easter Fair ! big event back in the day !
Daisy Nook Hartshead quickedge then Tunstead streethouse Knowl top brownhills roughtown and anything else that comes to mind.

I'll put the route up after

dan_bo

Screenshot_20180114-123450.png
Screenshot_20180114-123522.png

Would have been another three climbs on there if my chainring hadn't bailed.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
My bike is spotless now, paid particular attention to the drivetrain which is now grit free :okay:. Also did jnrs bike and found a few loose spokes so will need to attend to that at some point. Now watching the CX racing and wishing it was me!

Wondering what bike Nikki Brammeier is riding? Can't get a clear look at it but looks a bit GT'ish

It was a good ride today, enjoyed hammering the Grade on the rougher off road stuff.

dan_bo

My bike is spotless now, paid particular attention to the drivetrain which is now grit free :okay:. Also did jnrs bike and found a few loose spokes so will need to attend to that at some point. Now watching the CX racing and wishing it was me!

Wondering what bike Nikki Brammeier is riding? Can't get a clear look at it but looks a bit GT'ish

It was a good ride today, enjoyed hammering the Grade on the rougher off road stuff.
Brammier was on a boardman I think.

Top Bottom