Just been hit by a car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
it all happened pretty quick...and I couldnt get his number as he sped off. The car behind stopped(lucky that or he'd have killed me) but he didnt get the number either. Anyway no harm none, just need to re set the hood position and re tape it I guess. Was a blue ford fiesta which now has a fist sized dent in its rear wing:thumbsup:;):thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:

Crankarm

Guru
BigonaBianchi said:
it all happened pretty quick...and I couldnt get his number as he sped off. The car behind stopped(lucky that or he'd have killed me) but he didnt get the number either. Anyway no harm none, just need to re set the hood position and re tape it I guess. Was a blue ford fiesta which now has a fist sized dent in its rear wing:thumbsup:;):thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:

Frightening and scary none the less. Glad you are not seriously injured and only shaken. A pity about the bike, sacrilege you might say, but your safety and condition is far more important. Believe me I have been there. Go to your GP if you have any injury though or casualty if it feels like anything serious.

Report to plod asap so they can put out observations before the driver gets their car repaired. Hopefully it is a local car and not from further a field.

Might be worth checking out some local car body shops in the next few days .............

BigonaBianchi said:

No harm done to you, which is great. However, that might not be the case for the next cyclist they cut in front off. I really would report this.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
It's a p1sser, but at least you've walked away relatively unscathed.

Report it though. The Fiesta mo' fo' might have some previous that may tickle plod's interest.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It was probably the shock of seeing 6'6" of solid celeste on a celeste Bianchi that dazzled the driver:biggrin:

I thought they were all over 70's around there driving Metros they'd owned from new?

Glad you're okay mate.

How...how's...the ...hair? :blush:

Glad you're ok big fella - that'll serve you right, driving around like souped-up verdigris! :tongue:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:blush::ohmy::ohmy::sad:oh no BB-i hope your okay Hun,and your bike,and your hair,and your...ahem..well..yes...your ok and thats the main thing. And someone will be along soon to lick your wounds better;)
What an ar*e tho,lets hope karma was watching.
i LOVE your signature btw:biggrin::thumbsup:

thomas

the tank engine
awful! Glad you're okay...but for the person not to stop. Just terrible.

Definitly report it. Not only would it be hit and rtun, it seems unlikely that they had insurance or possible even a licence if they drove off.

Top Bottom