Just been hit by a car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Glad you're ok

Lets hope he / she is caught by other means

PK99

Legendary Member
BigonaBianchi said:
Yep..some moron in a fiesta overtook me coming onto a roundabout near east preston then cut me up to take the first exit and sent me flying onto the verge...I managed to dent his rear wing with my fist before I fell...bastard didnt stop just sped off.

The Bianchi is ok except for some hood slippage, Im ok, just ****ing pissed off at the ****wit:angry:

Hey ho though the life of a hardcore roadie eh;):smile::biggrin:

What was your road position? Was he in the RH lane

Arch

Married to Night Train
Glad you're ok. I'd say report it, you never know, some copper might just spot a Fiesta with a dent and pull them, and with a bit of luck find that they are uninsured etc...

If he isn't caught, may the fleas of a thousand camels infect his genitals.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Aww M8!:rolleyes:

Glad you and the bike are in reasonable shape.

More importantly, are your fingers still intact.:wacko:

I once thumped the side of a bus that tried to squash me then played a gig that night wondering why my hand hurt so much.:rolleyes:

You take good care out there.

postman

Legendary Member
Keep smiling mate.You just might spot him again .

bauldbairn

John the Monkey said:
To hit someone is bad enough, to not stop is unforgiveable.

Report the incident to the police, and ask whether CCTV covers the junction. If you remember the reg, give them that.

Other than that, take it easy - hopefully you didn't lose too much skin?

+1. :wacko: Hope your ok!

jonstokes

Make sure you report the b*****d I nearly got flattened in Chorley in the summer by some idiot at a round about. I sick of drivers not paying attention to cyclists!!!

yenrod

BigonaBianchi said:
Yep..some moron in a fiesta overtook me coming onto a roundabout near east preston then cut me up to take the first exit and sent me flying onto the verge...I managed to dent his rear wing with my fist before I fell...bastard didnt stop just sped off.

The Bianchi is ok except for some hood slippage, Im ok, just ****ing pissed off at the ****wit:angry:

Hey ho though the life of a hardcore roadie eh;):wacko::biggrin:

Thats a bitch that aint it !

Some jerk seemed to be far more bloody interested going into a small tesco metro than waiting for me to pass and pulled, left, (overtook) in front of me on Sun. night...1 milli-sec. later I skidded to a stop...it wasn't the area to get 'fresh' !

Top Bottom