just been told my job for today is ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
getting up in loft to get the christmas tree and associated decorations out and then help put it all together ............................

pics to follow later when finished

numbnuts

Legendary Member
bah humbug .......

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
our decs are 90% up. There are fairy lights in the tree in the front garden. There's tinsel, baubles, stars, leaves, a wreath or two, presents around the fireplace and brown paper packages hidden around the house. The FNRttC christmas card will be printed tomorrow. We're not having a tree (ecotastic or what!) but the Christmas booze is stockpiled. The visit to Agent Hilda's sister row is brewing nicely and I've discovered (que lastima with appropriate accents) that the FNRttC Windows And Death With Added Lenin And Stalin Bits (78 signed up, space limited details at http://fnrttc.blogspot.co.uk/ ) coincides with my extended family do. I've decided to give my closest friends high explosives for Christmas, and there's an Indian-owned hardware store around the corner that has a stock of fireworks left over form Diwali - the legend on the boxes promises big bangs and dismemberment (I made the dismemberment thing up, but, given the size of the things, it's a possibility).

Christmas is go-go-go at DZ Villas!

Nearly there

Veteran
getting up in loft to get the christmas tree and associated decorations out and then help put it all together ............................

pics to follow later when finished
Iv'e done this except put it up I don't get involved as we end up arguing and we all know women always win right lads:whistle:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
my job today is to clean the bog...
..pics to follow later when finished
presumably you'll be flushed with success…

jayonabike