just bought a zen and need help ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I bought an MP4 a while ago, long and short is that it broke, and had no music at all.

Bought one of those Zen stones, without screens today. Just like to know, how long will it take to charge up the first time? is it like a phone, where you need to charge it for 12 hours or so?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Chill Man - it's Zen ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
First of all, nice choice. Secondly you should know when the orange light is steady, as to when that is it varies. Also if you install Creative Media Light there's software there to measure accurately the amount of charge.

Enjoy

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When you can walk the rice paper without leaving a mark, whilst listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers on your appliance, then you may leave the monastery, Grasshoppper. ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
How come the MP4 broke, and are MP4's really any good?

You could always sit there and watch it, maybe a light will change colour or start to flash.
Apparently, with some MP3 players, the flashing light is a sequence in morse code and what it is sending is full, or empty.
Supposedly

I want an MP3 player to shout at me when its charged, i cant find one though.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
thanks guys.

Yeah i love my new zen, its very cool. I'm not a big fan of the i-pods, never have been. Its charged up now and has some music on ready!

Well it got dropped on the floor and we think it must have dislodged the wire in it, and you can only listen to have of the music, and no vocals.

;) useless thing

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
thanks guys.

Yeah i love my new zen, its very cool. I'm not a big fan of the i-pods, never have been. Its charged up now and has some music on ready!

Well it got dropped on the floor and we think it must have dislodged the wire in it, and you can only listen to have of the music, and no vocals.

;) useless thing

I got told that i-pods have an expiry date the other day. Not too sure about that though.

I have an Ipod, its got about 200 songs on, and i listen to 12.
Alwell

Top Bottom