Just call me Robinson!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Discovered my own secluded beach today! Clear turquoise waters and unblemished white sand.
Even came across (metaphorically speaking, of course; unfortunately;)) Man Friday, who appeared in the magnificent guise of a six-foot Russian lady and whose beauty left me speechless.
All I could say was 'Err, er err, errr? :blush:' which translated roughly as "Would you like some of my coconut juice?' (well, it's better than asking 'Do you come here often?'!!!
But rest assured, that was the only fluid we shared together! :sad:

How are the skies back home, and which special person brightened up your life today? B)

Dave5N

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Discovered my own secluded beach today! Clear turquoise waters and unblemished white sand.
Even came across (metaphorically speaking, of course; unfortunately;)) Man Friday, who appeared in the magnificent guise of a six-foot Russian lady and whose beauty left me speechless.
All I could say was 'Err, er err, errr? :blush:' which translated roughly as "Would you like some of my coconut juice?' (well, it's better than asking 'Do you come here often?'!!!
But rest assured, that was the only fluid we shared together! :tongue:

How are the skies back home, and which special person brightened up your life today? :sad:

Subtle! :biggrin:

You'll be challenging young Fnaar for The Cycle Chat 2008 Award for 'Innuendo most likely to succeed'. B)

Personally, I'm not very good at innuendo. I usually have to seek help.

In fact I was struugling with it in a pub the other day. So I asked the pretty, buxom young barmaid if she had an innuendo.

I was lucky, 'cos she gave me one.

:sad:

Dayvo -you have 'previous'.

My "Dayvosat" indicates that you got up from your squalid bed sit at 11.00, took a sauna with a rather large Turkish gentleman, returned to your chamber for a slug of Tequila. After that, you went to 'Bing Mak's Corner Shop' and purchased several magazines of dubious provenance, returning via Coco's parlour.
Are you sure that this svelte Russian was not taking things a bit slower than you thought?

:eek:

Dave5N

Über Member
Aperitif said:
Dayvo -you have 'previous'.

My "Dayvosat" indicates that you got up from your squalid bed sit at 11.00, took a sauna with a rather large Turkish gentleman, returned to your chamber for a slug of Tequila. After that, you went to 'Bing Mak's Corner Shop' and purchased several magazines of dubious provenance, returning via Coco's parlour.
Are you sure that this svelte Russian was not taking things a bit slower than you thought?

:eek:

Well spotted Aperitif. And anyway, everyone knows there are no decent beaches in Macclesfield.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Just call me Robinson!
Which one?
Anne Robinson?
Robinson Crusoe?
Heath Robinson?

Top Bottom