Just got a New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just got a new bike....... shame it's a bit small for me....

6000 series alloy frame, 6 gears......one happy little lad...... (he was very impressed with the v-brakes - they stop me.....) :biggrin: The bike's name suits the rider - "Maniac" :sad: :wacko::evil::ohmy:

JonathasBike.jpg

Melvil

Is this his first bike without stabilisers or is he well versed in the art of cycle? Either way, Chapeau and best wishes for a lifetime dancing on the pedals.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's his second bike - he's 6 and has been riding on a 14" bike since he was 3 - he's been stabiliser free for about a year, but watching him bomb round the local park today on his old bike made me think it was way too small. This is a 20" wheel one so should last a fair bit.
Now to sell the old bike.....

Daughter of 4 hardly rides her bike yet - just refuses to do it.....

trio25

Über Member
That is so cute!
I've just got a new bike as well but I can't take it out of it's box till the OH gets home.

ChrisKH

Guru
fossyant said:
It's his second bike - he's 6 and has been riding on a 14" bike since he was 3 - he's been stabiliser free for about a year, but watching him bomb round the local park today on his old bike made me think it was way too small. This is a 20" wheel one so should last a fair bit.
Now to sell the old bike.....

Daughter of 4 hardly rides her bike yet - just refuses to do it.....

I have the same problem with my five year old fossyant. The 8 year old has changed his name to Merckx and his eyes light up when I say we're going out on the bikes, but the six year old doesn't want to know. I've bought him a 20" but he just isn't interested. :smile:

Top Bottom