Just got into cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
is it easy to learn how to start afraid to buy then can not ride it or buy wrong choice not suitable for me i need something easy for beginner.
Whatever bike you get, there is going to be a learning curve. In your mind, what sort of cyclist do you see yourself?
Road, off road, shopper, commuter, tourist etc. No point in starting with one style of bike, thinking you could progress to another later on as you would need to relearn certain aspects and get used to different riding positions.

So start with a picture in your mind and come back with an idea of where you are heading and you will get lots of advice.
Good luck

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
well done and keep it up .
The only other advice i can offer besides just enjoying riding is to make sure you dont " grind" away at your gears so that you are pedaling slowly in a high gear as that can make your legs ache and to try to get your basic bike set up right so you have the saddle height right and the reach to the bars set ok too as an ill set up bike can be hard work .
I dont have an idea of what sort of bike you have but this set up is pretty good .
https://wheel-easy.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/bike-set-up-2017a.pdf

Top Bottom